UKM-UDE Dual Engineering Degree Programme
One Study Two Degrees
Academic cooperation between Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) via the the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment and the University of Duisburg-Essen (UDE), Germany was established on 25th September 2002. The engineering programmes under the cooperation are:
Double Degree Programs between UKM-UDE:
- B.Eng. Mechanical (UKM) – B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (UDE)
- B.Eng. Electronics (UKM) – B.Sc. in Computer Engineering (UDE)
- B.Eng Electrical and Electronics (UKM) – B.Sc Electrical and Electronics Engineering (UDE)
- B.Eng Civil (UKM) – B.Sc Structural Engineering (UDE)
Engineering students who have completed 3 years or 6 consecutive semesters at UKM and achieved CGPA of at least 3.0 will continue the final year study at UDE. As preparation, the students will undergo an intensive German language courses during their 3-year study in UKM. These students will be awarded with bothe UKM and UDE Engineering degrees.
- STPM/ Matriculation/ Foundation Studies: At least a CGPA of 3.00; and obtained at leasr Grade B (CGPA 2.67) at STPM/ Matriculation or foundation.
- Diploma, A-Levels, IB or equivalent.
- German language proficiency Level B1: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- English language proficiency minimum TOEFL 79 (IBT), 550 (paper based), 173 (computer based) or equivalent.
For more information, please download the UKM-UDE DD program brochure here or contact Mercator Office to get in touch with our student advisor! flyer ukm-ude_PKP
Further Information: Center for Educational Extension
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 03-8921 5642/ 5898/ 3995