Dual Degree UKM-UDE
UKM-UDE Dual Engineering Degree Program
One Study Two Degrees
Academic cooperation between Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) via the the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment and the University of Duisburg-Essen (UDE), Germany was established on 25th September 2002. The engineering programmes under the cooperation are:
Double Degree Programs between UKM-UDE:
- B.Eng. Mechanical (UKM) – B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (UDE)
- B.Eng. Electronics (UKM) – B.Sc. in Computer Engineering (UDE) (LAST INTAKE WS2023/24)
- B.Eng Electrical and Electronics (UKM) – B.Sc Electrical and Electronics Engineering (UDE)
- B.Eng Civil (UKM) – B.Sc Structural Engineering (UDE)
Engineering students who have completed 3 years or 6 consecutive semesters at UKM and achieved CGPA of at least 3.0 will continue the final year study at UDE. As preparation, the students will undergo an intensive German language courses during their 3-year study in UKM. These students will be awarded with bothe UKM and UDE Engineering degrees.
- German language proficiency Level B1: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- English language proficiency Level B1: TOEFL min 43 (equivalent B1), IELTS with score of min 4.0 or equivalent.
For more information, please download the UKM-UDE DD program brochure here or contact Mercator Office to get in touch with our student advisor!
For more information, kindly download the flyer Dual Degree Flyer 2023-2024_v2_compressed