Master Program in International Studies in Engineering
By studying a Master’s degree as part of the ISE study program, students can build on their Bachelor’s degree by dealing with increasingly complex issues, enhancing their specialist knowledge in their chosen area, and learning to apply specialist procedures. As part of the integrated program, a Master’s qualification will provide the students with an additional qualification that will significantly enhance their career prospects. A Master’s will show that the students have gained the enhanced specialist knowledge, skills and methods that are required in a professional environment. It will demonstrate that the students have an overview of specialist disciplines and their contexts, that they have the ability to analyze engineering problems in their chosen area, and that they have the knowledge and practical ability to describe and solve problems independently. A Master’s will also allow going on to complete a doctorate and pursue an academic career.
Master degree courses:
Area: Computer Science and related Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering – Profile „Intelligent Network Systems“
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering – Profile „Interactive Systems and Visualization”
- M.Sc. Embedded Systems Engineering
- M.Sc. Computational Mechanics
Area: Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Automation and Control Engineering
- M.Sc. Communications Engineering
- M.Sc. Power Engineering
Area: Mechanical Engineering and Material Science
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering – Profile „General Mechanical Engineering“
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering – Profile „Mechatronics”
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering – Profile „Production and Logistics”
- M.Sc. Metallurgy and Metal Forming
Area: Environmental Sciences and Engineering
- M.Sc. Management and Technology of Water and Waste Water
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering – Profile „Energy and Environmental Engineering”
Master program – Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject area, with adequate length of studies and with an average mark of at least 2.5 issued in Germany or a foreign equivalent.
- German language proficiency Level B2 : Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- English language proficiency minimum TOEFL 79 (IBT) or equivalent.
For more information about ISE-UDE, please refer to the website www.uni-due.de/ise/ise.shtml.
Kindly contact Mercator Office, our team will help you to support with necessary information and support you during application.
- 德语水平 B2:通用欧洲语言参考框架(CEFR)。